Assured oil integrity at a glance with continuous oil monitoring.
The Oil Advantage Continuous Oil Monitoring System provides fast real-time
monitoring of the condition of your oil. The in-line oil monitoring system
is easy to install and has a simple to read display. It combines the two-step
method of sampling and analysis into a single automated process by continuously
measuring the indicators of oil wear, providing affordable assurance of
optimal oil performance.
The Oil Advantage uses a differential signal to achieve a unique, calibration
free signal that reflects the true wear condition of the oil. A direct
measurement of the oil is compared to a measurement across an ionically
charged polymeric bead matrix to determine the wear condition of the oil's
carbon backbone. This unique operating methodology enables measurement
of the leading indicators of oil wear including oxidation, soot, and water
An easy to read LED displays the condition of the oil. A 4-20 mA current
output, a 0-5VDC output and a serial (RS-232) data stream is provided
to monitor the signal by external computer.
Oil Advantage is highlighted in the April issue of Sensors Magazine
and on their website.
Oil Advantage has been developed for specific applications; Oil Advantage
Heavy Duty for rugged applications and Oil Advantage Hydro for detecting
Features and Benefits
- Save on maintenance costs, warranty expenses and minimize equipment
- Optimize oil change intervals
- Accurately measures oil degradation
- Reliably detects excess soot and water contamination
- Save on routine analysis
- Continuously monitor oil condition
- No calibration required
- Yes / No indication of oil quality (LED's display up to 4 levels of
- Save on ease of installation
- Compatible with all oil types and viscosities
- Functional at temperatures up to 150°C
- Complete retrofit kit
- Gasoline Engines
- Diesel Engines
- Transmissions Turbines
- Gear Boxes
- Vacuum Pumps
Contact us to find
out more about this exciting Product!
Top of the page